To celebrate the recent release of Samurai Bride Complete Collection on DVD, one lucky reader will be in with a chance of winning a copy, courtesy of Manga Entertainment. To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize all you need to do is: FOLLOW us on twitter @japancuriosity and RETWEET our competition tweet, simple!
Win #SamuraiBride on DVD with @japancuriosity & @MangaUK simply #FOLLOW & #RT to enter #Comp #Win #Competition pic.twitter.com/mUkH7Wknir
— Japan Curiosity (@japancuriosity) July 7, 2015
Samurai Bride Complete Collection is available on DVD from Manga UK on 6th July.
Synopsis: “Things seemed to be going so well for Muneakira Yagyu. On top of dealing with Jubei, the immortal samurai warrior who fell out of the sky and into his arms and lips, he used his ability to awaken the latent power of a female samurai with a kiss to successfully juggle a handful of very powerful, very female master samurai, and led them all to victory against the minion of a great evil. So was it too much to ask for a little break in the routine of saving Japan? Apparently it was, as another great evil has appeared in the land, this one even stronger than the last. However, that’s the least of Muneakira’s problems, because with all the women he’s kissed in order to awaken their latent samurai powers, the inevitable has finally happened. Someone’s taking the long walk down the aisle with a samurai girl! It’s going to be a really old fashioned wedding and any resistance by the groom will be totally feudal in Samurai Bride!”
Terms and Conditions:
1) Competition will close on Friday 10th July at 11:59pm, with the winner announced shortly thereafter.
2) Prize has been provided by Fetch Publicity / Manga Entertainment and can not be swapped/exchanged.
3) The Competition is open to anyone living within the UK and Ireland
Twitter Entry Terms and Conditions:
4) You must RETWEET the competition tweet to be in with a chance of winning.
5) You must also FOLLOW us on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning.
6) Multiple tweets will not be counted.