PQube have announced that they will be bringing Song of Memories, one of Japan’s most standout and unique visual novels, to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in both North America and Europe in 2018.
A romantic visual novel with a dark and sinister underbelly, Song Of Memories is an adventure that made waves in Japan for its unique and innovative take on the genre. Discover the thrills of finding your soulmate in a memorable musical love story, and prepare to fight for your love in the most testing of times, as an apocalyptic virus begins sweeping across the world and threatens to infect those closest to you.
- Become the most popular guy around – Romance six gorgeous girls and reshape the story around your chosen one true love – with multiple endings up for grabs.
- A cast bursting with life – Forget static visual novel conversations: Fully animated characters move and react to one another’s lines, all voiced by the original Japanese cast across more than 40 hours of audio.
- A deep, dark secret to uncover – Don’t be fooled by the colourful exterior: Song Of Memories is a tale of love in the early days of a monster apocalypse! Can you discover the truth and save the love of your life?
- An adventure that defies expectations – Song Of Memories combines all the best parts of visual novels with rhythm-action and light role-playing systems to offer surprises at every turn.
- Complex, branching storylines – Your decisions affect what happens! Keep track of every single twist and turn with the storyline tracker, which lets you revisit choices and explore different outcomes.
- A musical masterpiece – Discover an incredible, original soundtrack that fills more than four audio CDs, and harness those tunes yourself in an intense rhythm-action battle system.
Song Of Memories will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Europe and North America in 2018. You’ll be able to pre-order Song of Memories here at http://pqube.co.uk/song-of-memories/ when retailers have been added.