To celebrate the upcoming release of Samurai Jam: Bakumatsu Rocks on Blu-ray & DVD, five lucky readers will be in with a chance of winning a Blu-ray copy, courtesy of Animatsu Entertainment. To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize all you need to do is: FOLLOW us on twitter @japancuriosity and RETWEET our competition tweet, simple! or LIKE our Facebook page Japan Curiosity and LIKE on the competition post.
Win Samurai Jam: Bakumatsu Rocks on Blu-ray with @japancuriosity & @AnimatsuEnt FOLLOW & RT to enter #Competition pic.twitter.com/yawGdtaMJA
— Japan Curiosity (@japancuriosity) October 16, 2015
Samurai Jam: Bakumatsu Rocks is available on Blu-ray & DVD from Animatsu Entertainment on 19th October.
Synopsis: “Marvelous’ Studios “Samurai Jam -Bakumatsu Rock” game gets an anime adaptation!
Right around the middle of the 19th century, the dark overlords of the Late Tokugawa Shogunate ruled Japan with an iron fist. Because of this, the top idols in Shinsengumi are ordered to sing only Heaven’s Songs to brainwash and subjugate the masses, making writing or singing any songs besides Heaven’s Songs a capital offense. Enter: Sakamoto Ryouma and his Masters of the martial art OF ROCK! They must take charge as they change the old ways of a grumpy old guard while singing for what is just!”
Terms and Conditions:
1) Competition will close on Monday 26th October at 12:00pm, with the winner announced shortly thereafter.
2) Prize has been provided by Fetch Publicity / Animatsu Entertainment and can not be swapped/exchanged.
3) The Competition is open to anyone living within the UK.
Twitter Entry Terms and Conditions:
4) You must RETWEET the competition tweet to be in with a chance of winning.
5) You must also FOLLOW us on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning.
6) Multiple tweets will not be counted.
Facebook Entry Terms and Conditions:
7) You must LIKE on the competition post to be in with a chance of winning.
8) You must also LIKE us on Facebook to be in with a chance of winning.
9) Multiple comments will not be counted.