To celebrate the upcoming release of Nisekoi: False Love Season 1 Part 2 on Blu-ray and DVD, three lucky readers will be in with a chance of winning a DVD copy, courtesy of Manga Entertainment. To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize all you need to do is: FOLLOW us on twitter @japancuriosity and RETWEET our competition tweet, simple! or LIKE our Facebook page Japan Curiosity and LIKE on the competition post.
Win Nisekoi: False Love Season 1 Part 2 on DVD with @japancuriosity & @MangaUK #FOLLOW & #RT to enter #Competition pic.twitter.com/7gbEBEJmoi
— Japan Curiosity (@japancuriosity) October 16, 2015
Nisekoi: False Love Season 1 Part 2 is available on DVD from Manga Entertainment on 19th October.
Synopsis: “One boy, many girls : several possibilities…
Will he ever find the one who holds the key to his heart?
Time is flying by, and Raku still cannot recall the girl who has the key to open his pendant… Could it be Marika, the new student who has just transferred to his school?
Against all expectations, Chitoge cannot stand that so many girls have started to gather around Raku… Could she possibly have feelings for him after all?
With so much going on and the class preparing for their end-of-year show, friendships will be put to the test in this exciting conclusion to Nisekoi: False Love Season One!”
Terms and Conditions:
1) Competition will close on Monday 26th October at 12:00pm, with the winner announced shortly thereafter.
2) Prize has been provided by Fetch Publicity / Manga Entertainment and can not be swapped/exchanged.
3) The Competition is open to anyone living within the UK.
Twitter Entry Terms and Conditions:
4) You must RETWEET the competition tweet to be in with a chance of winning.
5) You must also FOLLOW us on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning.
6) Multiple tweets will not be counted.
Facebook Entry Terms and Conditions:
7) You must LIKE on the competition post to be in with a chance of winning.
8) You must also LIKE us on Facebook to be in with a chance of winning.
9) Multiple comments will not be counted.