To celebrate the upcoming release of Blade and Soul – Complete Season Collection on Blu-ray & DVD, one lucky reader will be in with a chance of winning a DVD copy, courtesy of Animatsu Entertainment. To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize all you need to do is: FOLLOW us on twitter @japancuriosity and RETWEET our competition tweet, simple! or LIKE our Facebook page Japan Curiosity and LIKE on the competition post.
Win Blade & Soul Complete Collection on DVD with @japancuriosity & @AnimatsuEnt #FOLLOW & #RT to enter #competition pic.twitter.com/rU1RRdnG4o
— Japan Curiosity (@japancuriosity) November 9, 2015
Blade and Soul – Complete Season Collection is available on Blu-ray & DVD from Animatsu Entertainment on 16th October.
Synopsis: “Trained since birth as the Clan of the Sword’s ultimate assassin, Alka has lived her entire life as a nearly emotionless human killing machine. Now, however, her Clan has been destroyed, her master murdered, and the Code she lives by leaves Alka just one final mission: to seek out those responsible and exterminate them. If that means taking on the impossible might of the Param Empire, and the demonic powers of their battle leader Jin Varrel, then so be it.
But while Alka may be the hunter, she has also become the hunted. With a price on her head, she must evade or kill the bounty hunters intent on collecting her skin, and in the bloody shadow-world of assassins, that means there’s no one she can trust.”
Terms and Conditions:
1) Competition will close on Monday 16th October at 12:00pm, with the winner announced shortly thereafter.
2) Prize has been provided by Fetch Publicity / Animatsu Entertainment and can not be swapped/exchanged.
3) The Competition is open to anyone living within the UK.
Twitter Entry Terms and Conditions:
4) You must RETWEET the competition tweet to be in with a chance of winning.
5) You must also FOLLOW us on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning.
6) Multiple tweets will not be counted.
Facebook Entry Terms and Conditions:
7) You must LIKE on the competition post to be in with a chance of winning.
8) You must also LIKE us on Facebook to be in with a chance of winning.
9) Multiple comments will not be counted.